Mumbai Street Photography Walks
A paradise for street photographers, Mumbai as a location has some of the best sources of images to offer. The locations on this tour are decided on the basis of the interests of the clients and what kind of photography they are looking to participate in. From documentary photography to fashion photography, we cover everything.
Each tour group is accompanied by a highly experienced local tour guide so as to ensure that the locations you shoot in are some of the most beautiful and photogenic places in the city. We have had the honour of entertaining some of the finest photographers from all parts of the world and boast of an extremely unique experience. The guide is instructed to take you to some truly offbeat locations to ensure that your shots are unlike any other. We promise to let you depart from this vibrant and colourful city with loads of souveniers, good memories, some truly exceptional photographs and an experience of a lifetime.
- Street photography is a strong passion for people all over the world. Capturing subjects in candid situations in public spaces like streets, parks, beaches, gardens and other public spaces.
- Some of the finest photographers from all over the world have been our clients.
- When photography is your passion your level of expertise takes a back seat. Our photography tour offer some of the best experiences in this vibrant and colourful city.
- Each tour is accompanied by a highly experienced tour guide who takes you to the best of places to capture some mesmerizing clicks.
- Pick-up and drop would be arranged for each and every client from the Mumbai Cruise Ship Terminal , outside the Green Gate at the Indira Docks or at the Mumbai International or Domestic Airport.
- The tour includes visits to all the popular tourist sites like Temples, Street Markets and Shops, the Cruise Terminal, the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel and the iconic Gateway Of India.
- If you are a solo traveller it is advisable to find accommodation in South Mumbai, you can do this tour with us on a motorbike as well. We recommend you to stay in Colaba, as that is the centre of tourism in the city of Mumbai.
The tour lasts for about 4-6 hours
- Air-conditioned transport(car or minibus)
- A qualified and cultured local guide who have vast knowledge about the day to day functioning of life in Mumbai. High quality drivers who are familiar with each nook and cranny of the city.
- A fluid itinerary to accommodate your preferences.
- All entrance tickets.
- Bottled water
- The tour is available during the day as well as the evening. Timings can be adjusted according to personal preferences of the clients. It is available of 7 days of the week.