For shutterbugs, a photo walk through Jaipur city is a great chance to capture sights which most tourists almost never see. Take a photo walk of Jaipur city to explore it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses and friendly local people who make it all so colourful and vibrant.
These walks are more like an intimate journey in to the present and past of Jaipur with a photography guide rather than a simple sightseeing tour. Duration of the tour is between 5-6 hours and covers some lesser known corners, streets, markets and some monuments. The actual itinerary and places included in each tour can be modified to a certain extent.
- Explore interesting aspects of different Indian cities missed by most tourists.
- Option of tailoring the photo walk itinerary according to your schedule and requirements.
- Great choice for exploring interesting places and observing daily life of people in the city.
- Available in multiple cities.
- INR 5,500 per guest on twin sharing. INR 6,500 for solo guest.
- Photo tour of Jaipur monuments: INR 6,500 per guest on twin sharing. INR 7,500 for solo guest.
- Pickup and drop from walled city.
- Entry fee of all monuments visited.
- Include street food tasting for INR 1500 extra.
- If you’re not interested in taking pictures yourself, but want us to take your pictures during your own tour, we can arrange a professional photographer for the purpose too. Contact us for price.