- Specially designed for people interested in wildlife photography.
- Different wildlife sanctuaries with different flora and fauna for each season.
- Led by an expert photographer and guides with extensive experience.
- Logistics like accommodation, transport etc. all taken care of, so the guests can focus on photography.
- Available as group expeditions as well as private and custom photo tours.
India Photo Tour arranges wildlife photography expeditions including jungle safaris, bird watching and animal bir spotting in places like Ranthambore, Jim Corbett, Gir, Periyar, Kanha National Park, Lahaul Spiti and Laddakh among a few other regions. These photography expeditions are the best way to connect with nature and take some amazing photographs of hugely diverse Indian wildlife. We operate group tours in some locations during certain times of year as well as arrange these for a solo photographer or a smaller group on request. These can be tailored to suit particular requirements and schedules of the guests.
The actual itinerary for each wildlife photography expedition differs according to factors like season, location etc. We post the links containing details of each upcoming photo expedition on this page and our social media profiles.
- Services of photography guide.
- Accommodation in high quality and comfortable properties.
- Most meals, transport etc.
- Miscellaneous expenses like driver allowance, parking fees and other taxes.
- Certain photography equipment is available for rent.
- Slots in a scheduled group tour on first come first serve basis.
- Some wildlife sanctuaries are closed during certain seasons. Most stay closed during monsoons.