These city photography walks are meant for casual as well as serious photographers alike who wish to explore more than just the usual monuments and similar touristy places of the city. We offer these photo walks in New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Mumbai and will be offering in some other cities soon.
Average duration is 5 hours and can be extended or shortened on request. If you like exploring the less visited streets, walking through narrow alleys, see the sights of old fashioned markets, houses and observe the people, this is the photo tour for you. Instead of monuments, you will photograph local people, their houses, shops and the various little interesting things which you can’t find in a tourist guidebook.
- Explore interesting aspects of different Indian cities missed by most tourists.
- Option of tailoring the photo walk itinerary according to your schedule and requirements.
- Great choice for exploring interesting places and observing daily life of people in the city.
- Available in multiple cities.
The guides will help you talk to the locals, show you around and help you with technical details of photography if needed.
- NEW DELHI : The photo walk of Old Delhi helps you discover the centuries old markets, houses and people who live and work there.
- JAIPUR : Walk around with your photo guide in the walled city and explore old houses and colourful markets.
- AGRA : This photo walk takes you to centuries old and historic Agra bazaar.
- 5 hours : Starts from – INR 5,500 for solo guest. INR 4,500 for each extra guest.
- Custom tours of different duration available on request.
We can start these photo walks at almost anytime depending upon requirements of the guests.
- Services of a local photography guide with detailed knowledge of the city and history.
- Snacks, bottled water.
- Miscellaneous expenses like Fuel charges, driver allowance, parking fees and other taxes.
- Pickup and drop from hotel from select areas in each city.
- These photo walks involve a fair amount of walking in crowded streets. So dress accordingly.
- Some snacks and bottled water are provided