- Combine your love for food, photography and city exploration in one tour.
- Visit some of the best food places in city and taste the local delicacies.
- Food items can be customised to suit dietary requirements of guests.
- Learn about local cuisine, people and lesser known places in the city.
- Best way to taste Indian street food in a safe way.
If you love photography and food both, then look no further. These food and photography tours are designed specially for travelers who want to do the maximum in a short amount of time. The food items included can be customised to a certain extent in order to accommodate dietary requirements of the guests like spiciness, food allergies etc. Food places included are usually small family owned businesses which are doing the same thing for generations and are famous for their quality of food and service. Some of these food joints we visit have been in family owned business for more than 120 years. People who like street food but don’t know how to do it in a safe manner will love this tour as all the food items are very safe to eat and have been tested beforehand. Duration of an average tour is 6 hours and includes about 14-18 different dishes from 6-8 of the best food joints in the city.
In addition to tasting the great food, guests also see some interesting sights of the city in old markets which most tourists almost never see. You can enjoy a photo tour, food walk and a sightseeing tour of the city in this one tour. We offer these tours in New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and are including more cities shortly.
Normal starting times are between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm, depending upon season, city and pickup address.
New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur. Tours in other cities available on request subject to availability.
5-6 Hours food and photography tour: Starts from INR 5500 on twin sharing. INR 6000 for solo guest.
Longer or shorter versions of these tours are available on request.
- Services of a local guide with detailed knowledge of the city and culinary history.
- Food tasting, one meal, bottled water.
- Miscellaneous expenses like Fuel charges, driver allowance, parking fees and other taxes.
- Pickup and drop from hotel from select areas in each city.
- These food walks involve a fair amount of walking in crowded streets. So dress accordingly.
- Food included can be customised and is not very spicy.
- Although we try our best to make it safe, we are not responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be due to food consumed.